Thin skin is a kind of polyethylene. Wearing full thin skin wigs is unbreathable. So it's good to wear in winter. When you wear full thin skin wig, it needs to use glue around the perimeter. Full thin skin is also made by hand, and it takes longer time to make than the other cap constructions.
- Item NO: SW020
- Photo Hair Color: 2#
- Photo Hair Length: 14inches
- Hair Type: 100% Indian Remy Hair
- Hair Texture: Silky (Non-Yaki)
- Hair Density: 120%
- Hairline: Normal Hairline
- Lace Material: Swiss Lace/French Lace
- Baby Hair: Baby Hair around the Perimeter
- Type Of Knots: Double knots
Full lace wigs - give you an amazing experience about your dreamy hairstyle! All of our best full lace wigs are used 100% human virgin hair, such as full lace wigs and thin skin wigs. More important, you have much control on your wigs, as our thin skin lace wigs, thin skin wig and other wigs can be curled, straightened and dyed to any color. If you are very interested in wigs, you can have a look at thin skin full lace wigs, a kind of very popular wig in our shop.
- By: sa***a (Posted on 10/14/14)
Hair feels very soft, and true to length
- By: gl***e (Posted on 6/7/14)
- By: ja***n (Posted on 2/3/14)
Supplier was willing to accommodate me and help me resolve my concerns.
- By: ba***y (Posted on 10/27/13)
Good quality, exile recommend seller! A + + + + Thanks Cordialemen! Batoly Bouchardeau
- By: ma***t (Posted on 6/27/13)
hi,i was really satisfied with the quality but the product is not full
- By: ke***a (Posted on 3/4/13)
So far I had the hair for 3 or 4 days and it'd holding up great . No shedding or tangling. The hair dyes GOOD the only bad thing is that the ends get really fuzzy but besides that I love the hair and would order again.
Write Your Own Review
Q & A
There is no product questions yet.
Click here to download the detail document.